Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Summer is Finally Here!!

Well the summer is here and I am enjoying every single minute of it. I thought it was going to be extremely challenging for me to stay inside and study this term. But to tell you the truth it has been suprisingly simple. The classes seem astongishly straight forward and very fascinating. Well this is my 4th term at Kaplan University and I am loving it. I previously attending Portland State University and Kaplan is so much more enjoyable than Portland State. Well I just turned 24 currently live in Anchorage Alaska and most of my friends refer to me as the busiest person they know. I am enrolled full time at kaplan university, work full time at fedex ground as a delivery driver, volunteer at providence medical center in the physical therapy unit, am a full time member in a rock band, and yet still have to enjoy the wilderness and the many beauties of Alaska. This will be my last year at Kaplan and I can't wait to get that bachelors degree in health science so I can later on go on to occupational therapy school and later on become an occupational therapist. Well I can't wait to go to know you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment