Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stressful Week!!!?! But Still Having a Good Time

So I got to say this week was extremely stressful. But none the less it was extremely productive. First off I was working 50 hours a week at work, then doing my volunteer work at the hospital, and not to mention all the school assignments from the 3 classes I’m taking. So how are classes treating you this term everybody? I must say Kaplan University is amazing it lets me take classes whenever I want so it doesn’t interfere with my work. So as you guys might already know I am doing my research report on Parkinson’s disease and how stem cell research is finding its way to be the cure for Parkinson’s disease. I don’t know about everybody else but I am extremely fascinated with stem cell research and now that scientist can use adult stem cells instead of embryonic cells make it much less controversial. I truly believe that this is something the U.S. needs to start funding. Well progress is coming along on the paper but it is kind of hard to find the right references. Right now I am still working on my opening paragraph. But it seems like that’s always the hardest part in writing and once I get going I can really cruise through the paper. There are just way too many people on the internet that just spurt out bias opinions. So how is everybody else’s paper going? Any new ideas or any new movements being produced? Well you guys should fill me in because I’m dying to know how the writing process is going with everybody else. To tell you the truth before this class I thought blogging was sort of a joke but after starting my own blog I love every minute of it. It’s just such a great way to get your thoughts out there and share them with the rest of the world. Well hope you all are having a great term and I can’t wait to hear more about the research process.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dennis -My father has Parkinson's Disease, and so I agree with you about 100% about stem cell research and treatment. I look forward to reading your paper!

    ReplyDelete