Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Term is finally coming to an end

Well I am so glad that this term is finally coming to an end because I really need a little bit of a break from school. Currently I am going to school full time, working a full time job, and volunteering at the hospital. It is just to much work for this summer. I have to say this is one of my favorite classes that I have taken at Kaplan so far. I feel that my writing composition skills have greatly improved but I also think they need a little bit more work as well. Writing is just so hard for me it seems to take me forever to just get started. I think the thing that helped me the most in my writing process was laying out my paper before hand and brainstorming so I can get the idea of what I want my paper to be. It is very useful and I recommend it to all. Well good luck to everyone and I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment