Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coming to an end!?!

Well this week I finally realized that I am seriously going to have to work my butt off and nail this final draft of the paper. I can't believe the summer is almost halfway over and the summer term is coming to an end. Then again all great things must come to an end. So how is the writing process going for everybody else? I think my biggest problems are going to be to perfect my thesis statement so that what, how, and why is clearly stated in my paper. I am also sorting having trouble wrapping up the paper. All good papers need a good end that sums the topic up entirely and its just taking me a while to get there. I gotta say after taking this class that my confidence is building up and I sort of have faith that I am a decent writer now. Well good luck to all and enjoy this beautiful summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Denis - I'm glad to hear your confidence as a writer is growing!

    ReplyDelete