Monday, June 14, 2010

The beginning is the hardest!?!

So one thing I have to say is that writing is probably my biggest challenges in school and also in life in general. I just can never seem to use the right words properly. So I’m hoping that after taking this class all of that will change. I got to so though I am digging this class. It kind of reminds of creative writing a little considering the fact that we got to choose the topic of our research paper. But I know it will be different considering that the information in our research paper must be factual and we must prove a point. My biggest struggle is going to getting started on this paper I have so many ideas swirling around in my head and am not sure which ones are the best for the paper. But I believe the key is going to be using and experimenting with the writing techniques that were described in our last discussion board. The thing with me is that it takes me forever to start the paper but once I get started there is no stopping me. So I believe that once I overcome this first obstacle everything else will flow accordingly. But life tends to throw in some unavoidable obstacles your way every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denis,
    I also struggle with writing. I also have a hard time with using the right words or saying the way I would like too. I wish you luck and I am sure you will do a great job on your paper.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete